A range of technical expertise for innovative solutions
We have resources that will level up your results within the energy, process and automotive industries. So, when aiming for skyrocketing results, be sure to collect the stars you need to win the race.
Whether you need a single consultant on-site or a complete project group for a work package to make your next venture a success we can be your partner. We work closely with our customers and, at the same time, embrace a global mindset to inspire powerful minds.
We have consultants within those competence areas:
Cerified Project Managers
- Manufacturing industry
- Civil engineering
- Research and Development
- Nuclear industry
- Refinery and Chemical process industry
- Contract Management
- Automotive industry
- Construction of large and complex geometries from eg. blue-prints
- Construction of calculation models
- Construction of special tooling for repair and inspection
- Design and build mockups for training of staff
- Development tools primary Creo, Inventor, CATIA, UX, Solid Works
SQUG walk downs
Bevion has certified SQUG (Seismic Qualification Utility Group) engineers.
The SQUG group has developed an experience-based method to provide a practical, cost-effective alternative to shake table testing and dynamic analysis to seismically qualify equipment for use in nuclear power plants.
Probabilistic Safety Assessment
- All types of initiating events and operating modes during the complete life cycle.
- Living PSA fit-for-use in any application and risk-informed decision making
Augmented / Virtual Reality
- Make your product/solution come to life with AR
- Assist Service Engineers with AR-guidance
- Use VR for Ergonomic and Training studies with high impact.
- Simulate Logisticplaning
3D Animation and images
- Compelling images for marketing and educational material
- From CAD data before the physical product exists
- Enhance your instructions and educational material
- Explain and showcase your USP’s
FEA advanced structural mechanics
- Structural integrity
- Fatigue analysis
- Cracks – cause and evaluation
- Vibrations and dynamics
Deterministic Safety Analysis
- Thermal hydraulics analyses (e.g. MAAP, MELCOR, TRACE)
- Radiation shielding and protection
- Criticality safety (MCNP).
- Fire and flooding analyses
CFD advanced fluid mechanics
- Long experience in LES, RANS, and URANS
- Root cause analysis
- Large and complex flow analysis (+100M cells)
FSI advanced flow
Dependent on complexity:
1-way FSI (CFD mapped on FEA)
2-way acoustic FSI (wave propagation)
2-way iterative FSI (full FEA/CFD)
FIV – flow-induced vibrations
Evaluation of flow-induced damping
With regard to internal efficiency and fulfillment of external requirements such as compliance with laws.
- Recognize requirements
- Develop/Revise and implement frameworks and governing documents
- Participates in international benchmarks and conferences
- Development of routines/scripts/etc.
- Thesis works
Safety and Licensing
- Regulatory Guidelines
- Safety Analysis Reports (Safety Cases) and Technical Specifications
- Emergency Operating Procedures and Severe Accident Management Guidelines.